Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lizzy Borden - Appointment With Death from DJLonz

DJLonz posted Lizzy Borden - Appointment With Death on 06/29

3 Comments:

At June 29, 2008 at 8:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have to admit I was a little iffy on trying this one. Read a strong review and first listen sounds surprisingly fresh. Not exactly new but it's like listening to a solid 80's Lizzy Borden album for the first time. Give it a go!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Lizzy Borden - Appointment With Death
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Artist...............: Lizzy Borden
Album................: Appointment With Death
Genre................: Heavy Metal
Source...............: CD
Year.................: 2007
Label................: Metal Blade
Catalog#.............: 14641
Country..............: US
Ripper...............: &
Codec................: LAME 3.97
Version..............: MPEG 1 Layer III
Quality..............: Extreme, (avg. bitrate: 261kbps)
Channels.............: Joint Stereo / 44100 hz
Tags.................: ID3 v1.1
Information..........:

Ripped by............: on 10/6/2007
Posted by............: DJL on 6/29/2008
News Server..........: LonzPort
News Group(s)........:

Included.............: NFO, SFV

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Tracklisting
---------------------------------------------------------------------

1. (00:05:12) Lizzy Borden - Abnormal
2. (00:03:47) Lizzy Borden - Appointment With Death
3. (00:05:01) Lizzy Borden - Live Forever
4. (00:04:48) Lizzy Borden - Bloody Tears
5. (00:05:18) Lizzy Borden - The Death of Love
6. (00:04:22) Lizzy Borden - Tomorrow Never Comes
7. (00:05:06) Lizzy Borden - Under Your Skin
8. (00:04:53) Lizzy Borden - Perfect World (don't wanna live)
9. (00:05:43) Lizzy Borden - Something's Crawling
10. (00:04:01) Lizzy Borden - (we are) The Only Ones
11. (00:05:22) Lizzy Borden - The Darker Side
12. (00:04:19) Lizzy Borden - The Darker Side (bonus)

Playing Time.........: 00:57:53
Total Size...........: 108.23 MB

NFO generated on.....: 6/28/2008 2:57:42 PM

---------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 
At June 30, 2008 at 7:22 AM , Blogger LoungeLonz said...

The album cover alone does it for me! I'd go see these boys again in a heartbeat - I believe it was the last show I saw at the late great Malos/Rileys Rockhouse...may it RIP. By the by, I'm also liking what I'm hearing so far.

 
At July 1, 2008 at 6:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This guy hasn't missed a beat. I still kick myself for missing the Riley's show.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home