posted by LoungeLonz @ 7:40 PM 4 Comments
No shit! Big, you are now elevated to hero status in the mind of the young master Nick. He's going to freak when he gets a hold of this one.
Bigs, I think the last track got cut off, you should be able to load just the track on its own...maybe.
I'll re-up the last track. Also if anybody has some Fear Factory in their grimy little hands I could really use a fix today.
Actually looks like we need uno mas - Warrior Inside didn't quite make it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
No shit! Big, you are now elevated to hero status in the mind of the young master Nick. He's going to freak when he gets a hold of this one.
Bigs, I think the last track got cut off, you should be able to load just the track on its own...maybe.
I'll re-up the last track. Also if anybody has some Fear Factory in their grimy little hands I could really use a fix today.
Actually looks like we need uno mas - Warrior Inside didn't quite make it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home