I Am Ghost - Those We Leave Behind from DJLonz
DJLonz posted I Am Ghost - Those We Leave Behind on 11/14
The latest by I Am Ghost. Thinking I like it a shade more than Lovers Requiem. Some sweet guitar work and the last track gits it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I Am Ghost - Those We Leave Behind
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Artist...............: I Am Ghost
Album................: Those We Leave Behind
Genre................: Metal
Source...............: CD
Year.................: 2008
Label................: Epitaph
Catalog#.............: 86962
Country..............: US
Ripper...............: and
Codec................: LAME 3.98
Version..............: MPEG 1 Layer III
Quality..............: Extreme, (avg. bitrate: 282kbps)
Channels.............: Joint Stereo / 44100 hz
Tags.................: ID3 v1.1
Information..........:
Ripped by............: on 9/13/2008
Posted by............: DJL on 11/14/2008
News Server..........: LonzPort
News Group(s)........:
Included.............: NFO, SFV
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Tracklisting
---------------------------------------------------------------------
1. (00:00:45) I Am Ghost - Intro (we dance with monsters)
2. (00:04:46) I Am Ghost - Dont Wake Me
3. (00:04:03) I Am Ghost - Those We Leave Behind
4. (00:03:51) I Am Ghost - Buried Way Too Shallow
5. (00:04:16) I Am Ghost - Bone Garden
6. (00:03:51) I Am Ghost - Saddest Story Never Told
7. (00:03:39) I Am Ghost - Smile of a Jesus Freak
8. (00:03:47) I Am Ghost - So, I Guess This is Goodbye
9. (00:01:29) I Am Ghost - Interlude (remember this face baby)
10. (00:03:42) I Am Ghost - Burn the Bodies to the Ground
11. (00:02:55) I Am Ghost - Rock n Roll High School Murder
12. (00:04:07) I Am Ghost - Make Me Believe This is Real
13. (00:03:35) I Am Ghost - They Always Come Back
14. (00:03:34) I Am Ghost - Set Me Free
Playing Time.........: 00:48:20
Total Size...........: 99.51 MB
NFO generated on.....: 11/14/2008 8:51:09 PM
---------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home