Monday, June 8, 2009

Sybreed - Slave Design from LoungeLonz

LoungeLonz posted Sybreed - Slave Design on 06/08

Pre-cursor to their most recent provided by DJL. I'm gonna rate it "I" for intense - like Fear Factory and Strapping Young Lad created some demon spawn.

2 Comments:

At June 10, 2009 at 9:02 AM , Blogger LoungeLonz said...

Before you write these guys off as being a proto-typical overly-growly industral cross over act - I recommend you check out some of these exceptional tracks - Reevolution, Next Day Will Never Come, and Critical Mass (this tune specifically is near haunting perfection).

Digging this enough where I think a live viewing is warranted, thus join me for:

THREAT SIGNAL, THE AUTUMN OFFERING, SYBREED and THE AGONIST are all joining up fo a North-American tour starting on the 17th of July.

July 17 - La Crosse, WI @ The Warehouse
July 18 - St Paul, MN @ Station 4
July 19 - Mokena, IL @ The Pearl Room

 
At June 11, 2009 at 6:20 PM , Anonymous dlonz said...

This cd is floating around somewhere in my cd changers....great disc. I've always thought of it as Ozzy Osbourne meets Fear Factory.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home