Sunday, March 21, 2010

K. Flay - Mashed Potatoes from BobbysETrax

BobbysETrax posted K. Flay - Mashed Potatoes on 03/21

I'm cleaning up after some orphaned uploads and low and behold stumble on this little gem from Bobbie E...I'm down with these fat mashed beats...

2 Comments:

At March 21, 2010 at 4:30 PM , Blogger Ch1cag0Rob said...

Attaboy getting this posted, Lonz. Good album with some very catchy tunes on here. K Flay is an SFR-based mashup queen who's originally from Chicagoland. She interviewed a buddy of mind for a "book review" a while back, and I found this free album on her website. Good stuff tho. Give it a listen.

 
At May 22, 2010 at 2:35 PM , Anonymous DJL said...

Just getting around to this silly little release and I'm liking it. Dialing up back-to-back Crazytown adn Heavy Cross Out is groovalicious.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home