posted by LoungeLonz @ 10:00 PM 2 Comments
yeesh...I think I'll stick to Placebo's version. Though you do have to appreciate thier obscure choice of a cover.
Once you get over the fact that it really has no bearings on the original, you might just appreciate the sheer sinister energy of the track though. It stands up to the best of Panic Lift, Psyclon Nine and the like...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
yeesh...I think I'll stick to Placebo's version. Though you do have to appreciate thier obscure choice of a cover.
Once you get over the fact that it really has no bearings on the original, you might just appreciate the sheer sinister energy of the track though. It stands up to the best of Panic Lift, Psyclon Nine and the like...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home