posted by LoungeLonz @ 7:57 AM 2 Comments
Now sure why this is registered as separated discs. Regardless, I could not leave the latest disc as the only one on The Port.
Way to redeem yourself! Wow, I have never seen a band fall so far for so long. I'll fix the multi-disc deal and I may just get motivated to get the rest up there at some point.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
Now sure why this is registered as separated discs. Regardless, I could not leave the latest disc as the only one on The Port.
Way to redeem yourself! Wow, I have never seen a band fall so far for so long. I'll fix the multi-disc deal and I may just get motivated to get the rest up there at some point.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home