Thursday, May 24, 2012

Lonzport Electronic Sampler Series - Dubba Bubba from LoungeLonz

LoungeLonz posted Lonzport Electronic Sampler Series - Dubba Bubba on 05/24

I've managed to assemble a handful of most righteous dubber tracks, thus it made sense to slap together a quick comp for the weekend. Warning - "Rave Review" is about as far from neighbor or fam friendly as you can get...so enjoy!

2 Comments:

At May 24, 2012 at 11:12 PM , Anonymous DJL said...

How did you know I've been slowly assembling the playlist for Are You Dubstep Vol 2? The genre continues to evolve quite nicely and I'll be seeing what I can liberate from the Dubba Bubba collection.

 
At May 25, 2012 at 7:24 AM , Blogger LoungeLonz said...

Dude, as the blogosphere will attest, this stuff is filthy grimey and probably overlaps a bit with what you have going on. I weeded out what I considered to be the less inventive tracks and kept it to the dopest of the dope. I'm convinced catching a Skrillex gig would be huge.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home