O.S.I - Fire Make Thunder from DJLonz
DJLonz posted O.S.I - Fire Make Thunder on 06/09
O.S.I.=Office of Strategic Intelligence. Starts off as a decent prog-metal record that picks up nicely when Enemy Prayer, Wind Won't Howl and Big Chief II kick in.

1 Comments:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
O.S.I. - Fire Make Thunder
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Artist...............: O.S.I.
Album................: Fire Make Thunder
Genre................: Heavy Metal
Source...............: CD
Year.................: 2012
Label................: Metal Blade Records
Catalog#.............: 3984-15051-1
Country..............: US
Ripper...............: &
Codec................: LAME 3.98
Version..............: MPEG 1 Layer III
Quality..............: Insane, (avg. bitrate: 320kbps)
Channels.............: Joint Stereo / 44100 hz
Tags.................: ID3 v1.1, ID3 v2.3
Information..........:
Ripped by............:
Posted by............: DJL on 6/9/2012
News Server..........: LonzPort
News Group(s)........:
Included.............: NFO, SFV, M3U
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Tracklisting
---------------------------------------------------------------------
1. O.S.I. - Cold Call [07:07]
2. O.S.I. - Guards [05:00]
3. O.S.I. - Indian Curse [04:39]
4. O.S.I. - Enemy Prayer [04:51]
5. O.S.I. - Wind Won't Howl [05:02]
6. O.S.I. - Big Chief II [03:01]
7. O.S.I. - For Nothing [03:16]
8. O.S.I. - Invisible Men [09:51]
Playing Time.........: 42:50
Total Size...........: 99.86 MB
NFO generated on.....: 6/9/2012 1:00:54 PM
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home