Hellwell - Beyond the Boundaries of Sin from BigsBeatHeap
BigsBeatHeap posted Hellwell - Beyond the Boundaries of Sin on 12/04
The review has this as the best Manilla Road album, I know you fans are out there.
BigsBeatHeap posted Hellwell - Beyond the Boundaries of Sin on 12/04
3 Comments:
You certainly had me at Manilla Road (oddly missing on The Port by the way). We will see what these boys are all about.
I have a ton of Manilla Road that I have downloaded over the years. For some reason though, the recordings all suck. Since Mark is normally six seconds ahead of Pat when it comes to criticizing the non-peerless uploads, maybe I'll put on an FTP site for him to review first and put whatever passes his sniff test up on The Port.
As Billy pointed out in his own special way, Manilla Road is notorious for their bad sound production on their albums, almost unlistenably so. I have come close to posting a few as well throughout the years, but ultimately holding off due to the WTF production. Call me crazy if I'm the only one who has experienced this.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home