The 69 Eyes - X from DJLonz
DJLonz posted The 69 Eyes - X on 12/17
Another perplexing omission from The Port. Rectifying the situation with the brand new release from The 69 Eyes. Highly polished melodic glam goth. I wouldn't considerate this their best work by any stretch but a safe listen all in all.

1 Comments:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The 69 Eyes - X
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Artist...............: The 69 Eyes
Album................: X
Genre................: Gothic Rock
Source...............: CD
Year.................: 2012
Label................: Nuclear Blast
Catalog#.............:
Country..............: US
Ripper...............: &
Codec................: LAME 3.93
Version..............: MPEG 1 Layer III
Quality..............: Insane, (avg. bitrate: 320kbps)
Channels.............: Joint Stereo / 44100 hz
Tags.................: ID3 v1.1, ID3 v2.3
Information..........:
Ripped by............: on 12/17/2012
Posted by............: DJL on 12/17/2012
News Server..........: LonzPort
News Group(s)........:
Included.............: NFO, SFV, M3U
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Tracklisting
---------------------------------------------------------------------
1. The 69 Eyes - Love Runs Away [04:19]
2. The 69 Eyes - Tonight [03:40]
3. The 69 Eyes - Black [04:35]
4. The 69 Eyes - If You Love Me the Morning After [04:18]
5. The 69 Eyes - Red [03:42]
6. The 69 Eyes - I Love the Darkness in You [03:15]
7. The 69 Eyes - Borderline [03:50]
8. The 69 Eyes - I'm Ready [04:07]
9. The 69 Eyes - I Know What You Did Last Summer [05:02]
10. The 69 Eyes - When a Love Comes to an End [03:47]
Playing Time.........: 40:40
Total Size...........: 95.81 MB
NFO generated on.....: 12/17/2012 5:45:51 PM
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home