Saturday, February 16, 2013

Amebix - Monolith from DJLonz

DJLonz posted Amebix - Monolith on 02/16

I've been getting my 80's metal groove seriously on lately and have been digging around for all things thrash, death and power. We all know the 1985 release, Arise!, by Amebix but I was surprised to find this 1987 release full of kick arse thrash punk crossovers. Check out I.C.B.M. and Coming Home for some heavy throwback moments.

1 Comments:

At February 16, 2013 at 3:01 PM , Anonymous DJL said...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Amebix - Monolith
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Artist...............: Amebix
Album................: Monolith
Genre................: Thrash Metal
Source...............: CD
Year.................: 1987
Label................: Alternative Tentacles
Catalog#.............:
Country..............: UK
Ripper...............: &
Codec................: LAME 3.96
Version..............: MPEG 1 Layer III
Quality..............: Insane, (avg. bitrate: 320kbps)
Channels.............: Joint Stereo / 48000 hz
Tags.................: ID3 v1.1, ID3 v2.3
Information..........:

Ripped by............: on 2/10/2013
Posted by............: DJL on 2/16/2013
News Server..........: LonzPort
News Group(s)........:

Included.............: NFO, SFV, M3U

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Tracklisting
---------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Amebix - Monolith [03:24]
2. Amebix - Nobodys Driving [05:01]
3. Amebix - The Power Remains [04:31]
4. Amebix - Time Bomb [04:24]
5. Amebix - Last Will and Testament [04:57]
6. Amebix - I.C.B.M [06:02]
7. Amebix - Chain Reaction [05:25]
8. Amebix - Fallen From Grace [04:11]
9. Amebix - Coming Home [05:41]

Playing Time.........: 43:40
Total Size...........: 101.66 MB

NFO generated on.....: 2/9/2013 4:17:11 PM

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home