Saturday, July 13, 2013

Buzzcocks - Singles Going Steady from DJLonz

DJLonz posted Buzzcocks - Singles Going Steady on 07/13

The Buzzcocks were on the leading edge of the punk movement in the late mid-to-late 70s and turned out a catchier, poppier version of what the Sex Pistols were peddling at the time. Singles Going Steady is their definitive greatest hits collection and there are some fine early punk sounds contained within. I've enjoyed getting re-acquainted with the hit "What Do I Get".

1 Comments:

At July 13, 2013 at 8:00 PM , Anonymous DJL said...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Buzzcocks - Singles Going Steady
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Artist...............: Buzzcocks
Album................: Singles Going Steady
Genre................: Punk
Source...............: CD
Year.................: 1979
Label................: I.R.S. Records
Catalog#.............:
Country..............: UK
Ripper...............: &
Codec................: LAME 3.93
Version..............: MPEG 1 Layer III
Quality..............: Insane, (avg. bitrate: 320kbps)
Channels.............: Stereo / 44100 hz
Tags.................: ID3 v1.1, ID3 v2.3
Information..........:

Ripped by............: on 7/13/2013
Posted by............: DJL on 7/13/2013
News Server..........: LonzPort
News Group(s)........:

Included.............: NFO, SFV, M3U

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Tracklisting
---------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Buzzcocks - Orgasm Addict [02:01]
2. Buzzcocks - What Do I Get [02:54]
3. Buzzcocks - I Don't Mind [02:17]
4. Buzzcocks - Love You More [01:49]
5. Buzzcocks - Ever Fallen in Love [02:40]
6. Buzzcocks - Promises [02:35]
7. Buzzcocks - Everybody's Happy Nowadays [03:12]
8. Buzzcocks - Harmony in My Head [03:07]
9. Buzzcocks - You Say You Don't Love Me [02:53]
10. Buzzcocks - Are Everything [03:57]
11. Buzzcocks - Strange Thing [04:08]
12. Buzzcocks - Running Free [03:13]
13. Buzzcocks - What Ever Happened To [02:13]
14. Buzzcocks - Oh Shit [01:36]
15. Buzzcocks - Autonomy [03:44]
16. Buzzcocks - Noise Annoys [02:51]
17. Buzzcocks - Just Lust [03:00]
18. Buzzcocks - Lipstick [02:38]
19. Buzzcocks - Why Can't I Touch It [06:36]
20. Buzzcocks - Something's Gone Wrong Again [04:34]
21. Buzzcocks - Raison D'etre [03:33]
22. Buzzcocks - Why She's the Girl From Chainstore [02:25]
23. Buzzcocks - Airwaves Dream [03:53]
24. Buzzcocks - What Do You Know [03:13]

Playing Time.........: 01:15:12
Total Size...........: 175.16 MB

NFO generated on.....: 7/13/2013 2:03:42 PM

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home