Hells yes. Had my eye on this one so glad to find it here. Very good blend of post/prog metal. Not sure what's up with those song titles though. s1 is my pick of the moment.
Damn if DJL didn't call it correct again with the S1 - that track rips it. I'm picking up all kinds of a Katatonia vibe from this action - most outstanding. Booo to the gimmicky track naming to spell out "absence" vertically across the tracks. I'm sure the enumerations are supposed to be some sort of cipher as well, but really? who cares.
2 Comments:
Hells yes. Had my eye on this one so glad to find it here. Very good blend of post/prog metal. Not sure what's up with those song titles though. s1 is my pick of the moment.
Damn if DJL didn't call it correct again with the S1 - that track rips it. I'm picking up all kinds of a Katatonia vibe from this action - most outstanding. Booo to the gimmicky track naming to spell out "absence" vertically across the tracks. I'm sure the enumerations are supposed to be some sort of cipher as well, but really? who cares.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home