--------------------------------------------------------------------- Colossus - Wake ---------------------------------------------------------------------
Artist...............: Colossus Album................: Wake Genre................: Stoner Metal Source...............: CD Year.................: 2013 Label................: Perennity Records Catalog#.............: Country..............: Ripper...............: & Codec................: LAME 3.99 Version..............: MPEG 1 Layer III Quality..............: Insane, (avg. bitrate: 320kbps) Channels.............: Joint Stereo / 44100 hz Tags.................: ID3 v1.1, ID3 v2.3 Information..........:
Ripped by............: on 10/19/2013 Posted by............: DJL on 10/19/2013 News Server..........: LonzPort News Group(s)........:
This disc is an amazing listen; haven't been able to get off it for a week now. Pillars of Perennity just jams ass. Put this in my top 5 discs for 2013. Nice find!!
I echo the praise, this almost got lost in the backlog for me, but the latest shoutout got me to re-visit and I'm glad I did. I think it mixes nicely with the Kylesa.
3 Comments:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Colossus - Wake
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Artist...............: Colossus
Album................: Wake
Genre................: Stoner Metal
Source...............: CD
Year.................: 2013
Label................: Perennity Records
Catalog#.............:
Country..............:
Ripper...............: &
Codec................: LAME 3.99
Version..............: MPEG 1 Layer III
Quality..............: Insane, (avg. bitrate: 320kbps)
Channels.............: Joint Stereo / 44100 hz
Tags.................: ID3 v1.1, ID3 v2.3
Information..........:
Ripped by............: on 10/19/2013
Posted by............: DJL on 10/19/2013
News Server..........: LonzPort
News Group(s)........:
Included.............: NFO, SFV, M3U
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Tracklisting
---------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Colossus - A Stir From Slumber [05:24]
2. Colossus - Traitors Gate [06:39]
3. Colossus - Reflections of the Arcane [04:54]
4. Colossus - Ruinbuilder [05:37]
5. Colossus - Pillars of Perennity [04:53]
6. Colossus - Suncarrier [07:40]
7. Colossus - Kingdoms [06:25]
8. Colossus - Cloudhead [05:01]
9. Colossus - Fungal Gardens [10:52]
Playing Time.........: 57:29
Total Size...........: 136.52 MB
NFO generated on.....: 10/19/2013 12:42:41 PM
---------------------------------------------------------------------
This disc is an amazing listen; haven't been able to get off it for a week now. Pillars of Perennity just jams ass. Put this in my top 5 discs for 2013. Nice find!!
I echo the praise, this almost got lost in the backlog for me, but the latest shoutout got me to re-visit and I'm glad I did. I think it mixes nicely with the Kylesa.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home