Sunday, February 23, 2014

Dead When I Found Her - Stitches from DJLonz

DJLonz posted Dead When I Found Her - Stitches on 02/23

Rounding out the DWIFH catalog, this one is a collection of remixes and covers. Not as instantly addicting as his two original releases but still a damn fine lineup. Better Days (kalte farben), Down in It (nine inch nails) and In the Air Tonight (phil collins) are highlights.

1 Comments:

At February 23, 2014 at 3:27 PM , Anonymous DJL said...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Dead When I Found Her - Stitches & Cover Ups
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Artist...............: Dead When I Found Her
Album................: Stitches & Cover Ups
Genre................: Darkwave
Source...............: CD
Year.................: 2012
Label................: Artoffact Records
Catalog#.............: AOF133D
Country..............: Canada
Ripper...............: &
Codec................: FhG
Version..............: MPEG 1 Layer III
Quality..............: Insane, (avg. bitrate: 320kbps)
Channels.............: Stereo / 44100 hz
Tags.................: ID3 v1.1, ID3 v2.3
Information..........:

Ripped by............: on 2/23/2014
Posted by............: DJL on 2/23/2014
News Server..........: LonzPort
News Group(s)........:

Included.............: NFO, SFV, M3U

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Tracklisting
---------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Dead When I Found Her - Rain Machine (acretongue remix) [05:25]
2. Dead When I Found Her - Lesser Light (anklebiter remix) [05:07]
3. Dead When I Found Her - Better Days (chrysalide remix) [04:19]
4. Dead When I Found Her - Rain Machine (clear signals remix)[06:41]
5. Dead When I Found Her - Lesser Light (aaimon remix) [06:54]
6. Dead When I Found Her - Better Days (kalte farben remix)[04:37]
7. Dead When I Found Her - Worlds Apart [07:20]
8. Dead When I Found Her - Underbelly [07:32]
9. Dead When I Found Her - Kill to Cure [04:56]
10. Dead When I Found Her - Down in It [07:39]
11. Dead When I Found Her - In the Air Tonight [06:13]
12. Dead When I Found Her - Anchors [06:39]

Playing Time.........: 01:13:27
Total Size...........: 172.22 MB

NFO generated on.....: 2/23/2014 12:14:30 PM

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home