Saturday, June 21, 2014

Peter Murphy - Lion from DJLonz

DJLonz posted Peter Murphy - Lion on 06/21

For reasons I cannot explain, I have made attempts to keep up with Peter Murphy over the years. He certainly stays busy with release after release of very average alternative synth-goth but I found this latest record to rise above the fray. Tracks like Hang Up and Holy Clown deliver more of what I'd expect from the genius behind Bela Lugosi's Dead.

1 Comments:

At June 21, 2014 at 3:28 PM , Anonymous DJL said...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Peter Murphy - Lion
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Artist...............: Peter Murphy
Album................: Lion
Genre................: Alternative
Source...............: CD
Year.................: 2014
Label................: Nettwerk
Catalog#.............:
Country..............: UK
Ripper...............: &
Codec................: LAME 3.99
Version..............: MPEG 1 Layer III
Quality..............: Insane, (avg. bitrate: 320kbps)
Channels.............: Joint Stereo / 44100 hz
Tags.................: ID3 v1.1, ID3 v2.3
Information..........:

Ripped by............: on 6/14/2014
Posted by............: DJL on 6/14/2014
News Server..........: LonzPort
News Group(s)........:

Included.............: NFO, SFV, M3U

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Tracklisting
---------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Peter Murphy - Hang Up [05:42]
2. Peter Murphy - I Am My Own Name [05:45]
3. Peter Murphy - Low Tar Stars [04:11]
4. Peter Murphy - I'm on Your Side [05:27]
5. Peter Murphy - Compression [06:10]
6. Peter Murphy - Holy Clown [04:12]
7. Peter Murphy - The Rose [03:34]
8. Peter Murphy - The Ghost of Shokan Lake [06:26]
9. Peter Murphy - Eliza [03:21]
10. Peter Murphy - Loctaine [06:23]
11. Peter Murphy - Lion [04:40]

Playing Time.........: 55:55
Total Size...........: 129.49 MB

NFO generated on.....: 6/14/2014 2:09:05 PM

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home