posted by LoungeLonz @ 7:48 PM 3 Comments
Man take me to the Gallows....right amount of dirt, devil, and yodel. If this is wrong I don't want to be right!!
They brilliantly teeter totter'd the croon-n-croak throughout this one. Howlin wind, got a message just for me...harkins me back to tattoos, tents, and campfires (sigh).
Not sure why your concert scraper ain't catching it, but the Gallows are at the Cobra Lounge Wed. Oct 1st. I think me and the Philster are hitting it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
Man take me to the Gallows....right amount of dirt, devil, and yodel. If this is wrong I don't want to be right!!
They brilliantly teeter totter'd the croon-n-croak throughout this one. Howlin wind, got a message just for me...harkins me back to tattoos, tents, and campfires (sigh).
Not sure why your concert scraper ain't catching it, but the Gallows are at the Cobra Lounge Wed. Oct 1st. I think me and the Philster are hitting it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home