Styx - Greatest Hits from BillysProgLog
BillysProgLog posted Styx - Greatest Hits on 11/30
Personally, I have always had a soft spot for the likes of Elton John, Billy Joel, and, definitely Styx. I need to rip some Dennis DeYoung solo. Sing a little Desert Moon to a fem and she is putty.
Now, y'all don't often show it, but I know you feel me....even you, Pat. Whether you need to publicly denounce it or not to save a shred of Manhood (see While Heaven Wept - Suspended messages). Enjoy...and then cleanse your palate with some Manowar. Make sure to hit the trashcan with your Kleenex.

1 Comments:
My props to Billy for a fine contribution. I too have always had a soft spot for Styx and lesser know gems like Crystal Ball and Suite Madame Blue rival the best art rock of the day. This collection manages to get it 90% right, thankfully leaving off what is possibly their worst moment with Don't Let It End. Unfortunately we still have to suffer through some rough moments with Sing for the Day and Show Me the Way when they could have easily been replaced with more worthy tracks like Snowblind and Borrowed Time. I reckon we'll get that fixed when they start calling me to do their compilations....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home