Saturday, February 21, 2015

Indian - From All Purity from DJLonz

DJLonz posted Indian - From All Purity on 02/21

Lots of hype surrounding these Chicago boys and their brand of screamo sludge. I've given it multiple listens but I cannot get in sync with what's coming from the speakers. Every time I listen to Indian I can't help but think I'd rather be listening to Deafheaven.

1 Comments:

At February 21, 2015 at 2:25 PM , Anonymous DJL said...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Indian - From All Purity
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Artist...............: Indian
Album................: From All Purity
Genre................: Black Metal
Source...............: CD
Year.................: 2014
Label................: Relapse Records
Catalog#.............:
Country..............: US
Ripper...............: &
Codec................: LAME 3.99
Version..............: MPEG 1 Layer III
Quality..............: Insane, (avg. bitrate: 320kbps)
Channels.............: Joint Stereo / 44100 hz
Tags.................: ID3 v1.1, ID3 v2.3
Information..........: From Chicago

Ripped by............: on 2/21/2015
Posted by............: DJL on 2/21/2015
News Server..........: LonzPort
News Group(s)........:

Included.............: NFO, SFV, M3U

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Tracklisting
---------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Indian - Rape [07:45]
2. Indian - The Impetus Bleeds [06:38]
3. Indian - Directional [06:23]
4. Indian - Rhetoric of No [06:16]
5. Indian - Clarify [04:34]
6. Indian - Disambiguation [07:44]

Playing Time.........: 39:23
Total Size...........: 91.06 MB

NFO generated on.....: 2/21/2015 12:43:22 PM

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home