Saturday, April 18, 2015

Burden Brothers - Buried in Your Black Heart from DavesRaves

DavesRaves posted Burden Brothers - Buried in Your Black Heart on 04/18

Lead singer from the Toadies offshoot band. I consider this just as good as Toadies if not better. Songs like Do For Me, Shadow, and Beautiful Night, have my back with such a bold claim.

2 Comments:

At April 18, 2015 at 6:49 PM , Anonymous DJL said...

Very nice post. Never heard of these boys but I am digging that Shadow track for sure. Even though it's a 2004 release, I think it will fit in nicely with all my other post-grunge staples.

 
At January 9, 2016 at 12:04 PM , Blogger LoungeLonz said...

"Do for Me" just popped up on random and there's do denying that's a grabber. I think you boys need to be firing the Burden Brothers on up poolside in Houston get a little familia groove on.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home