Thursday, April 16, 2015

Every Time I Die - From Parts Unknown from DJLonz

DJLonz posted Every Time I Die - From Parts Unknown on 04/16

Latest screamcore from Every Time I Die. Pretty tough to adjust to this one except for a 2 tracks that break out from the fray and serve up some down home metal-ness to accompany the incessant screaming. Old Light and El Dorado will go into The Circle Pit playlist and the rest will likely be forever lost in digilog history.

1 Comments:

At April 16, 2015 at 6:24 PM , Anonymous DJL said...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Every Time I Die - From Parts Unknown
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Artist...............: Every Time I Die
Album................: From Parts Unknown
Genre................: Metal
Source...............: CD
Year.................: 2014
Label................: Epitaph
Catalog#.............:
Country..............: US
Ripper...............: &
Codec................: FhG
Version..............: MPEG 1 Layer III
Quality..............: Insane, (avg. bitrate: 320kbps)
Channels.............: Stereo / 44100 hz
Tags.................: ID3 v1.1, ID3 v2.3
Information..........:

Ripped by............: on 12/21/2014
Posted by............: DJL on 4/16/2015
News Server..........: LonzPort
News Group(s)........:

Included.............: NFO, SFV, M3U

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Tracklisting
---------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Every Time I Die - The Great Secret [02:36]
2. Every Time I Die - Pelican of the Desert [01:57]
3. Every Time I Die - Decayin' With the Boys [02:31]
4. Every Time I Die - Overstayer [02:06]
5. Every Time I Die - If There Is Room to Move, Things Move[02:33]
6. Every Time I Die - Moor [03:25]
7. Every Time I Die - Exometrium [02:40]
8. Every Time I Die - Thirst [01:23]
9. Every Time I Die - Old Light [03:05]
10. Every Time I Die - All Structures Are Unstable [02:00]
11. Every Time I Die - El Dorado [04:11]
12. Every Time I Die - Idiot [02:53]

Playing Time.........: 31:25
Total Size...........: 73.18 MB

NFO generated on.....: 12/12/2014 9:02:07 PM

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home