Monday, May 4, 2015

Raven - ExtermiNation Digi from BillysProgLog

BillysProgLog posted Raven - ExtermiNation Digi on 05/04

On the flip side, I just saw a release for Raven with a disc name that I did not recognize. I figured that it HAD to be a disc from the early years that was remastered, but, holy hell if it is not a new release. It actually sounds pretty damn good for guys that have been at it since we were lighting ants on fire with magnifying glasses. Of course, releasing one disc every 6 or 8 years allows for better sound, I guess.

1 Comments:

At May 5, 2015 at 11:26 AM , Blogger LoungeLonz said...

I was poking around for Live at the Inferno just recently as I thinK it was port'd at one point. Any chance you could pop that diddy up? I'll have to give this one a listen.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home