Friday, December 11, 2015

Skinny Puppy - The Process from DJLonz

DJLonz posted Skinny Puppy - The Process on 12/11

Caught a late night run of Richard Linklater's Suburbia which, while not one of his best efforts, has its share of memorable moments. One in particular captures a cast member in a helpless state of despair and low and behold, Skinny Puppy's Cult takes over the scene cast in perfect harmony. So damn brilliant that I had to go dust off my copy of The Process for more. Like Suburbia, The Process is not considered one of Puppy's best efforts but not sure I can agree with this assessment. There are a handful of top shelf cuts on this record to include Candle, Amnesia and the aforementioned Cult.

1 Comments:

At December 14, 2015 at 8:01 AM , Blogger LoungeLonz said...

Nice soundtrack catch! I have surfed across Surburbia a few times and ultimately find myself moving on after subjecting myself to 15-20 minutes of over-baked chronic disillusionment. The Process "Death" track just popped up on random and it has aged well. Now I have to go back and revisit the silly conspiracy theory/cult angle that apparently "The Process" was based around.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home