Friday, November 18, 2016

Highly Suspect - The Boy Who Died Wolf from DJLonz

DJLonz posted Highly Suspect - The Boy Who Died Wolf on 11/18

Highly Suspect serves up some grungy alternative jams amid the sea of jangly indie crap ruling the airwaves these days. My Name Is Human immediately got my attention and I'm also digging the extended guitar work in Serotonia. Send Me an Angel is exactly what you think it is, an out of place Real Life cover that I still kind of dig.

1 Comments:

At November 19, 2016 at 4:10 PM , Blogger LoungeLonz said...

In a book-cover-judging way, I was kinda banking on not warming to this, nevertheless, it ended up being a fine listen, thus supporting the long running theory that songs, albums, or artists with "Wolf" in the title usually get it done.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home