Duuuuude that is sick! I should have realized your little decade long master plan was in the works as I had occasionally sought out said tracks as well, yet obviously without near the tenacity and obsession of the mighty DJLonz. Man, I'm itching to revisit even if you did hold out on the Tokyo Ghetto Pussaaaay. Good to see, you also paid homage with the appropo downscaled graphics. So....I do intend on fully appreciating your mix-mastery here, but could you also do a brother a favor and post the individual tracks in an un-mixed offering?
1 Comments:
Duuuuude that is sick! I should have realized your little decade long master plan was in the works as I had occasionally sought out said tracks as well, yet obviously without near the tenacity and obsession of the mighty DJLonz. Man, I'm itching to revisit even if you did hold out on the Tokyo Ghetto Pussaaaay. Good to see, you also paid homage with the appropo downscaled graphics. So....I do intend on fully appreciating your mix-mastery here, but could you also do a brother a favor and post the individual tracks in an un-mixed offering?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home