Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Zeal and Ardor - Devil Is Fine from BigsBeatHeap

BigsBeatHeap posted Zeal and Ardor - Devil Is Fine on 02/13

And now for something totally mind-blowing. Some crafted fusion of Louisiana dirty delta blues /gospel / electronica / black metal. You must listen, totally unique and crazy good. i can't pick a favorite track. Blood in the River, I don't know.

1 Comments:

At February 22, 2018 at 12:08 PM , Blogger LoungeLonz said...

My fascination with this band continues to grow, to point where I am ready to start a petition to getthem to Muddy Roots. At first, I figured it as a one-man theme project incorporating samples, but low and behold the live video shows them as full-on post-rock ensemble, and the dude is packing the real pipes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFGU0g1LA9I&list=RDBFGU0g1LA9I#t=1 - this would simply be amazing as a late night festival closer.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home