Soilwork - Verkligheten from BigsBeatHeap
BigsBeatHeap posted Soilwork - Verkligheten on 01/22
At it again, they break the mold a little that they been following over the last couple of releases. There are some break-neck paced songs and segues in here. The melodious side is more tempered. I dig the release.

1 Comments:
I literally just wrote-up my glowing review of this release as I prepared to get it on The Port. Nice to see Big being Johnny on the Spot. I'll paste my prose below so as not to waste my critical insight!
I'm probably a touch forgiving with Soilwork's latest release but damn it's just nice to have some new material from these Swedes. This record is ear-friendly and will no doubt alienate some of their long time core audience. Certainly not an issue for this old geezer. The easy melody and fem vox backups of Stalfagel definitely caught my attention with the track sounding like it should have been reserved for the next Night Flight Orchestra record. Like I said up front, it's just damn nice to have some fresh Soilwork jams.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home