Lonzport Sampler Series - Summer Launch and Burn from LoungeLonz
LoungeLonz posted Lonzport Sampler Series - Summer Launch and Burn on 06/16
Welp, without fail whenever I hit the tipping point of life saturation, it's time to table all that, and string together a summer soundtrack! At the risk of the cross-genre police getting all uppity, I have assembled a few favs and a couple of fresh discoverables. Keep an open mind, a repeat playlist, and I'm sure you will find some tracks worthy of the nod. Enjoy!

2 Comments:
Nicely done here. Well crafted, well themed. Good change of pace to hopefully help jump start this sludge of a summer thus far. This will get some airtime on the patio while I'm slapp'n sauce on some baby backs. If I time it just right, I'll be on my 5th Twisted Tea by the time the Devildriver hits and the party is put into motion.
Some fresh listens to start the new season. The Aforementioned Devildriver alwasys changes the intensity of whatever is happening at the moment. The Corr's Summer Wine and Within Temptation's take on Summertime Sadness are nice surprises as well.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home