K. Flay - I Stopped Caring in '96 from DJLonz
DJLonz posted K. Flay - I Stopped Caring in '96 on 09/14
Thought it might be worth trying another record from this little hip hop vixen. Less Than Zero is a quality track but the rest of the lineup doesn't come close to matching the brilliance of her Mashed Potatoes release.

1 Comments:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
KFlay - I Stopped Caring in '96
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Artist...............: KFlay
Album................: I Stopped Caring in '96
Genre................: Hip-Hop
Source...............: CD
Year.................: 2011
Label................: Not on Label
Catalog#.............:
Country..............: US
Ripper...............: &
Codec................: LAME 3.97
Version..............: MPEG 1 Layer III
Quality..............: Extreme, (avg. bitrate: 299kbps)
Channels.............: Joint Stereo / 44100 hz
Tags.................: ID3 v1.1, ID3 v2.3
Information..........:
Ripped by............: on 9/14/2013
Posted by............: DJL on 9/14/2013
News Server..........: LonzPort
News Group(s)........:
Included.............: NFO, SFV, M3U
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Tracklisting
---------------------------------------------------------------------
1. KFlay - Nothing at All [03:10]
2. KFlay - Less Than Zero [03:22]
3. KFlay - Waiting [03:01]
4. KFlay - Doctor Don't Know [02:28]
5. KFlay - Mason Jar [03:17]
6. KFlay - Danger Starts [03:18]
7. KFlay - Elle Fanning [03:10]
8. KFlay - Party [01:34]
9. KFlay - Free n Easy [03:04]
Playing Time.........: 26:27
Total Size...........: 62.72 MB
NFO generated on.....: 9/14/2013 5:36:13 PM
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home