This comp has earned a proper place in the chill-out bracket. I've taken a bit of a liking to the heroin-laced Mazzy - and I see you couldn't help but close out strong with uptempo twangers for the last 3 tracks - all excellent.
Felt compelled to dust this one off and write some glowing prose. I was in the mood for some southern fried chillout and was reminded how sweet this collection of tracks is. I felt like I was watching an episode of True Blood with Tarantino as the guest director. Damn fine.
2 Comments:
This comp has earned a proper place in the chill-out bracket. I've taken a bit of a liking to the heroin-laced Mazzy - and I see you couldn't help but close out strong with uptempo twangers for the last 3 tracks - all excellent.
Felt compelled to dust this one off and write some glowing prose. I was in the mood for some southern fried chillout and was reminded how sweet this collection of tracks is. I felt like I was watching an episode of True Blood with Tarantino as the guest director. Damn fine.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home