Various Artists - Electronic - Return to the Alley from DavesRaves
DavesRaves posted Various Artists - Electronic - Return to the Alley on 11/08
With today being the 40th anniversary of dlonz's creation, I give to you a bday compilation of college years industrial, nu metal angst. Lace up the Doc Martens, throw on a flannel and drink a cold one.

2 Comments:
Pretty sad statement for us Portholes when we're reduced to having to mix up our own birthday compilations. I spy some sweet Killing Joke on this one so I'm not arguing. Compile on... birthday boy.
Now this would be the consummate DLonz Gates Street Garage playlist. I wager you terrorized more than a couple of neighbors with these tunes. I do miss me some Clay People, great pick there. The Mary's Window ranks up there as as the surprise sleeper track for me.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home