Manchester Orchestra - I'm Like a Virgin Losing a Child from DJLonz
DJLonz posted Manchester Orchestra - I'm Like a Virgin Losing a Child on 04/18
Early release from these indie songsters. No surprise but they are at their best when they amp up and cut loose. Fortunately we get a few solid examples of this on Wolves at Night, Where Have You Been and I Can Barely Breathe.

1 Comments:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Manchester Orchestra - I'm Like a Virgin Losing a Child
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Artist...............: Manchester Orchestra
Album................: I'm Like a Virgin Losing a Child
Genre................: Alternative
Source...............: CD
Year.................: 2006
Label................: Favorite Gentlemen
Catalog#.............:
Country..............: US
Ripper...............: &
Codec................: Xing
Version..............: MPEG 1 Layer III
Quality..............: Insane, (avg. bitrate: 320kbps)
Channels.............: Joint Stereo / 44100 hz
Tags.................: ID3 v1.1, ID3 v2.3
Information..........:
Ripped by............: on 4/18/2015
Posted by............: DJL on 4/18/2015
News Server..........: LonzPort
News Group(s)........:
Included.............: NFO, SFV, M3U
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Tracklisting
---------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Manchester Orchestra - Wolves at Night [04:04]
2. Manchester Orchestra - Now That You're Home [03:07]
3. Manchester Orchestra - The Neighborhood Is Bleeding [02:50]
4. Manchester Orchestra - I Can Feel Your Pain [02:52]
5. Manchester Orchestra - Where Have You Been [06:17]
6. Manchester Orchestra - I Can Barely Breathe [04:58]
7. Manchester Orchestra - Sleeper 1972 [04:08]
8. Manchester Orchestra - Golden Ticket [03:32]
9. Manchester Orchestra - Alice and Interiors [04:18]
10. Manchester Orchestra - Don't Let Them See You Cry [01:41]
11. Manchester Orchestra - Colly Strings [05:57]
Playing Time.........: 43:50
Total Size...........: 101.20 MB
NFO generated on.....: 4/17/2015 8:12:37 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home