Sunday, July 7, 2019

Arch Enemy - Covered in Blood from DJLonz

DJLonz posted Arch Enemy - Covered in Blood on 07/07

The prospects of Arch Enemy putting out an album of covers sounded intriguing but alas, it's all in the execution. I guess if I
could stomach this little temptress' vox maybe I'd warm up a bit. That and the inclusion of several obscure punk tracks that no one really gives a crap about. Shout is probably the best of the bunch here with Walk in the Shadows being decently represented as well.

1 Comments:

At July 10, 2019 at 2:31 PM , Blogger LoungeLonz said...

Youzer that's a lot of covers, and no doubt that Shout stands out...as it were. They needed to exercise the same creative liberty on the other tracks. Ides of March of course crushed it, but you're starting with a mighty fine jam as-is there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home